Terms & conditions
First of all: thanks for being interested in our tool! It's just out of BETA so we would love to hear your experiences; do give us feedback!
- Pricep.in was made to monitor products in webshops, in response to the current monitoring of users by webshops using persuasive techniques.
- How you use this tool, is your responsibility. Behave yourself.
- It's usage is free. However you can not claim any rights on it's usage or workings.
- This service is becoming stable, but bugs may appear. We provide no guarantees or warranties.
- You may delete your account at any given time. If you are unsure how to do this: please mail us and we will help you out.
- All agreements made between Unc Inc and Customer are governed by the laws of The Netherlands, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. Parties explicitly agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is not applicable.
- Any dispute between parties arising under any agreement will be solved through arbitration of the Stichting Geschillenoplossing Organisatie en Automatisering (SGOA) (The Dutch arbitration court (foundation) for ICT related matters), in accordance with the SGOA’s regulations for arbitration.
- If the SGOA declares itself unauthorized, disputes will be placed before a qualifed court in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Either party also may, without waiving any remedy under the agreement, seek from the qualifed court in Amsterdam any interim or provisional relief that is necessary to protect the rights or property of that party, pending the establishment of the SGOA arbitral tribunal (or pending the arbitral tribunal’s determination of the merits of the controversy).
- If you are a website - owner and are not pleased by our actions/tool: let's talk! You can find our contact-details below.
Unc Inc B.V.
1033 WM Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 6892000
F: +31 (0)877848690
Our General Conditions apply and can be found here: http://www.uncinc.nl/sites/default/files/Unc%20Inc_Generalconditions.pdf
We are allowed to change these conditions, however we will inform you in time and give you the opportunity to delete your account.